If you would like to terminate your lease early, we are willing to discuss a lease buy-out with the owner on your behalf. If the owner agrees, we will need a settlement agreement signed as well as the funds provided to us in the form of either a cashiers check or money order. Once this has been completed, you can proceed with the normal move-out process by dropping off the keys with any cleaning receipts to our office. If you are interested in pursuing a lease buy-out, please submit a request and our team will reach out to discuss your situation further.
Articles in this section
- I paid rent 1 minute late. Can you waive the late fee?
- I received an email that you will be conducting an inspection at my property. What does this mean?
- I won't be able to pay rent on the due date. What happens next?
- I want to break my lease. What options do I have?
- What will you be doing when you complete an inspection of my property?
- I received notice that you will be conducting an inspection. How can I reschedule it?
- I noticed the fee "administrative rental income" on my ledger. What is that?
- I don't want to renew my lease. Why won't you accommodate a month to month tenancy?
- What is the charge "lease origination fee" on my tenant ledger?
- I have guests staying at my property. Is that okay?