There are two ways to pay online if approved. You may pay with an “E-Check” which just requires your bank account number and routing number. This option is free. You may also pay with a credit or debit card, however, there is a fee assessed by our third party payment processor.
Articles in this section
- How long after I submit the security deposit and sign the deposit agreement will you have an answer for me?
- If approved, how quickly could I move in?
- I could not upload my pay stubs or ID when I submitted my application. How can I get those to you?
- Why do you require the security deposit upfront?
- I clicked the link to pay the deposit online but have not received anything yet?
- How can I submit a security deposit without paying a processing fee?
- My application as been denied; how do I go about getting my security deposit back?
- Why was my full security deposit not refunded?
- Is there a processing fee to pay rent online?
- Are my application fees refundable?