No, the application fee goes straight to our 3rd party to conduct a credit and background check. Our Lease Origination Fee is our fee to underwrite the lease, pay our attorneys to use the lease and complete all employment and rental verifications.
Articles in this section
- How long after I submit the security deposit and sign the deposit agreement will you have an answer for me?
- If approved, how quickly could I move in?
- I could not upload my pay stubs or ID when I submitted my application. How can I get those to you?
- Why do you require the security deposit upfront?
- I clicked the link to pay the deposit online but have not received anything yet?
- How can I submit a security deposit without paying a processing fee?
- My application as been denied; how do I go about getting my security deposit back?
- Why was my full security deposit not refunded?
- Is there a processing fee to pay rent online?
- Are my application fees refundable?