Unfortunately, you failed to meet our minimum credit criteria. Due to the Fair Credit Act, we are unable to explain to disclose the items listed on the credit report. However, we will send you a copy of your Adverse Action letter which will have your credit score on it and the 4 main factors that are negatively affecting your credit score.
Articles in this section
- How long after I submit the security deposit and sign the deposit agreement will you have an answer for me?
- If approved, how quickly could I move in?
- I could not upload my pay stubs or ID when I submitted my application. How can I get those to you?
- Why do you require the security deposit upfront?
- I clicked the link to pay the deposit online but have not received anything yet?
- How can I submit a security deposit without paying a processing fee?
- My application as been denied; how do I go about getting my security deposit back?
- Why was my full security deposit not refunded?
- Is there a processing fee to pay rent online?
- Are my application fees refundable?