Once an individual has provided us with all applications (including income documentation and identification), security deposit and signed deposit agreement, he/she will receive priority application position. We will then begin processing the application and will typically have a decision within 24 business hours. If the tenant receives initial approval, we will conduct an employment and rental verification which can take a couple days depending on how long it takes to get ahold of these individuals.
Articles in this section
- How long after I submit the security deposit and sign the deposit agreement will you have an answer for me?
- If approved, how quickly could I move in?
- I could not upload my pay stubs or ID when I submitted my application. How can I get those to you?
- Why do you require the security deposit upfront?
- I clicked the link to pay the deposit online but have not received anything yet?
- How can I submit a security deposit without paying a processing fee?
- My application as been denied; how do I go about getting my security deposit back?
- Why was my full security deposit not refunded?
- Is there a processing fee to pay rent online?
- Are my application fees refundable?