Our strict rent collection procedures allow us to process ACH payments to our owners on the 10th of the month. By submitting payments on the 10th, the funds should reach your account within 24-48 hours. Please be aware that if the 10th falls on a Saturday, Sunday or banking holiday, if your tenant pays late, or if we are unable to verify receipt of funds before the 10th, then your payment will be delayed. So you are aware, we do not advance rental payments for any reason.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my rent payment?
- Will you involve me in all of the decisions with my rental?
- How will you handle maintenance requests submitted by the tenant?
- What will happen if my tenant does not pay rent on-time?
- How will I be updated on the status of the leasing process?
- Should I ever reach out to my tenant directly?
- When will I receive my monthly statement and how will it be delivered to me?
- A tenant damaged my property. Why is the repair on my owner statement?
- What is covered by your Property Damage Liability Waiver?
- I noticed the expense "Non-Refundable Admin Fee" on my owner statement. What is that?