There are typically four reasons why a heater would not be turning on. To troubleshoot, try each of the following: change the batteries in thermostat, change the air filter, check electrical panel to ensure circuit breaker isn't tripped, and make sure the switch on the side of the furnace is on.
Articles in this section
- We have water leaking in the house and don’t know where from. How do I turn the water off?
- Why won’t my heater turn on?
- My AC unit will not blow cold air. What's wrong with it?
- I have lost power to the oven, dryer and half of the property. What is wrong?
- Why won't my garbage disposal work?
- How do I change a furnace filter?
- I have lost power to some lights and outlets. How do I fix this?
- My water heater is leaking. How do I turn off the water?
- How do I light a water heater?
- How do I turn on/off the gas meter?