There are two pipes that connect to the water heater on the top, the one on the right is the cold valve and that pipe will have a valve on it somewhere down the line. Turn that valve and let the water settle.
Articles in this section
- We have water leaking in the house and don’t know where from. How do I turn the water off?
- Why won’t my heater turn on?
- My AC unit will not blow cold air. What's wrong with it?
- I have lost power to the oven, dryer and half of the property. What is wrong?
- Why won't my garbage disposal work?
- How do I change a furnace filter?
- I have lost power to some lights and outlets. How do I fix this?
- My water heater is leaking. How do I turn off the water?
- How do I light a water heater?
- How do I turn on/off the gas meter?