This is typically caused by a tripped circuit breaker in the electrical panel. By resetting it, power should be restored. It is also that there is an issue with the power supply running into the house from Rocky Mountain Power. If this is the case, you will need to call them and have them come out and determine what is causing it the issue. We also recommend that you login to your tenant portal and submit a maintenance request to notify Wolfnest of the issue so we can arrange a tech to come correct the issue if Rocky Mountain Power is unable to.
Articles in this section
- We have water leaking in the house and don’t know where from. How do I turn the water off?
- Why won’t my heater turn on?
- My AC unit will not blow cold air. What's wrong with it?
- I have lost power to the oven, dryer and half of the property. What is wrong?
- Why won't my garbage disposal work?
- How do I change a furnace filter?
- I have lost power to some lights and outlets. How do I fix this?
- My water heater is leaking. How do I turn off the water?
- How do I light a water heater?
- How do I turn on/off the gas meter?