All garages have a way to manual close if there is an issue with motor or if the alignment of the safety reversing sensors is causing the door not to close. There is a cord with a handle in the middle of the garage door located next to the top of the garage door. Pull the cord and it releases it from the chain to allow you to move it the door manually up or down. Please note that this only works from the inside of the garage. There is a good chance that the door can now be open manually from outside as well. You will want to login to your tenant portal and submit a maintenance request immediately so we can fix the issue and prevent anyone opening the garage.
Articles in this section
- We have water leaking in the house and don’t know where from. How do I turn the water off?
- Why won’t my heater turn on?
- My AC unit will not blow cold air. What's wrong with it?
- I have lost power to the oven, dryer and half of the property. What is wrong?
- Why won't my garbage disposal work?
- How do I change a furnace filter?
- I have lost power to some lights and outlets. How do I fix this?
- My water heater is leaking. How do I turn off the water?
- How do I light a water heater?
- How do I turn on/off the gas meter?