The post office usually controls locks on postal boxes, the first step is to call them and see if it is one that they control and can re-key. If you are able to take a copy of your lease agreement to the Post Office, they should be able to re-key this for you. The second is to submit a request and you will assist in getting it rekeyed.
Articles in this section
- We have water leaking in the house and don’t know where from. How do I turn the water off?
- Why won’t my heater turn on?
- My AC unit will not blow cold air. What's wrong with it?
- I have lost power to the oven, dryer and half of the property. What is wrong?
- Why won't my garbage disposal work?
- How do I change a furnace filter?
- I have lost power to some lights and outlets. How do I fix this?
- My water heater is leaking. How do I turn off the water?
- How do I light a water heater?
- How do I turn on/off the gas meter?