In order for Wolfnest to repair an issue at your property, you must submit a maintenance request through your tenant portal.
Go to www.wolfnest.com. In the top right you will see, "Tenant Portal." When you hover over the link you will see two options, click the second option, "tenant portal login." Enter the email and password you used when you created your profile. Once logged in, select "request maintenance."
Here is an example:
If you are a new tenant or have not created your tenant portal, you must complete that step before you submit a maintenance request.
Here is step by step instructions on how to create Tenant Portal:
Wolfnest will send an announcement email, or you will receive a notification email that an item is ready to view in your Tenant Portal.
- Click the link or button in the email from Wolfnest Property Management Company.
- Enter your email address (where you received the announcement) then click "Sign up" to send yourself an activation email.
- Check your inbox for the activation email. Click the "Confirm my Email" link in that email to land on the Tenant Portal login page.
- Create a strong password then click "Create an account."
- Your Tenant Portal is now active. Create a bookmark or shortcut for this login page so you can get to it quickly in the future.
Here is a link to a video to show you step by step instructions.