Tenants may be able to address an issue that the owner chooses not to fix, but any repairs or changes must be approved beforehand. In most cases, the owners will approve repairs done by tenants, as this usually helps the condition of the property. The work must be completed with workmanship consistent with that of a professional and any damage done from the repair will be charged to the tenant to return it to its original state. If you are interested in this, please reach out to our team and we will get approval from the owner.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I have a maintenance problem that needs to be fixed?
- I have submitted a maintenance request. How long will it take to fix the issue?
- I've got an emergency maintenance issue. What do I do?
- I submitted a maintenance request. Why aren't you fixing it?
- I have a maintenance issue. Can I just fix it myself?
- What are the tenant's responsibilities relating to the maintenance of a property?
- I've got mold at my property. What should I do?
- Why will you not repair my broken washer or dryer?