Unfortunately, we cannot waive a late fee for any reason due to discrimination laws that are in place in Utah. We understand that this can be frustrating, which is why we try to make it as easy as possible to pay rent with multiple ways to remit a payment. Please make sure to either setup an automatic recurring payment in your online portal or submit your rental payment on or before the due date to avoid being assessed a late fee.
Articles in this section
- I paid rent 1 minute late. Can you waive the late fee?
- I received an email that you will be conducting an inspection at my property. What does this mean?
- I won't be able to pay rent on the due date. What happens next?
- I want to break my lease. What options do I have?
- What will you be doing when you complete an inspection of my property?
- I received notice that you will be conducting an inspection. How can I reschedule it?
- I noticed the fee "administrative rental income" on my ledger. What is that?
- I don't want to renew my lease. Why won't you accommodate a month to month tenancy?
- What is the charge "lease origination fee" on my tenant ledger?
- I have guests staying at my property. Is that okay?