We understand that tenants want to give the home a personal touch and you are welcome to hang pictures and curtains if you would like. If you are mounting T.V.s, pictures, and other art on the walls, we ask that you patch and paint the holes when you vacate. Some properties will have nails and/or holes already and you may use these to hang your items. Please do not be alarmed if you have multiple holes/nails from pictures in your unit already, as we have already documented these in the move-in inspection.
Articles in this section
- I paid rent 1 minute late. Can you waive the late fee?
- I received an email that you will be conducting an inspection at my property. What does this mean?
- I won't be able to pay rent on the due date. What happens next?
- I want to break my lease. What options do I have?
- What will you be doing when you complete an inspection of my property?
- I received notice that you will be conducting an inspection. How can I reschedule it?
- I noticed the fee "administrative rental income" on my ledger. What is that?
- I don't want to renew my lease. Why won't you accommodate a month to month tenancy?
- What is the charge "lease origination fee" on my tenant ledger?
- I have guests staying at my property. Is that okay?