Unfortunately, everyone's definition of clean is different and, for this reason, we require the carpets and property to be professionally cleaned. However, to maximize your deposit refund, we recommend tenants clean the property first. This will help to reduce the overall cost of cleaning done by professionals. Please ensure that we are provided with the professional cleaning receipts at the time you return the keys, otherwise, we will assume that the property/carpets were not cleaned professionally. If you opted for the Easy Move-out package, we will schedule our vendors and deduct the cost of the cleanings from your security deposit.
Articles in this section
- I paid rent 1 minute late. Can you waive the late fee?
- I received an email that you will be conducting an inspection at my property. What does this mean?
- I won't be able to pay rent on the due date. What happens next?
- I want to break my lease. What options do I have?
- What will you be doing when you complete an inspection of my property?
- I received notice that you will be conducting an inspection. How can I reschedule it?
- I noticed the fee "administrative rental income" on my ledger. What is that?
- I don't want to renew my lease. Why won't you accommodate a month to month tenancy?
- What is the charge "lease origination fee" on my tenant ledger?
- I have guests staying at my property. Is that okay?