Every maintenance request we receive needs to be approved by the owner. Unfortunately, unless the issue is related to habitability, we have little control in determining what the owner will or will not fix. We will give our best advice to the owner, but ultimately the decision is theirs. We will do everything in our power to assist you as much as possible with these requests, but please be prepared that not all maintenance requests will be completed if the owner chooses not approve them.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I have a maintenance problem that needs to be fixed?
- I have submitted a maintenance request. How long will it take to fix the issue?
- I've got an emergency maintenance issue. What do I do?
- I submitted a maintenance request. Why aren't you fixing it?
- I have a maintenance issue. Can I just fix it myself?
- What are the tenant's responsibilities relating to the maintenance of a property?
- I've got mold at my property. What should I do?
- Why will you not repair my broken washer or dryer?