Below is a list of the most common responsibilities of the tenant relating to the maintenance of a property:
- Pest control and cleaning up after pets & any damage pets may cause
- Regular landscaping maintenance (Pulling weeds, mowing grass, and other items to keep yard in the same condition provided at move in)
- Unclogging of minor sewer and plumbing backups caused as a result of resident damage, abuse or neglect
- Replacement of light bulbs, furnace, A/C filters, and batteries as needed
- Regular cleaning of home and compliance with HOA rules (if applicable)
- Damage of broken glass, screens and door frames. Must be repaired regardless of how damage was done.
- Repair of any resident-caused damage. Significant resident damage repairs may be completed by Wolfnest.
- Report all major maintenance issues in a timely manner