If you have a washer and dryer at your property, the owner has left it there for your use and will not warranty (per the signed lease agreement). If these break during your lease the owner is not obligated to fix or replace the washer and dryer. If the property has washer and dryer hookups please make sure to install them correctly. Any damage resulting from the improper installation will be assessed to the tenant.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I have a maintenance problem that needs to be fixed?
- I have submitted a maintenance request. How long will it take to fix the issue?
- I've got an emergency maintenance issue. What do I do?
- I submitted a maintenance request. Why aren't you fixing it?
- I have a maintenance issue. Can I just fix it myself?
- What are the tenant's responsibilities relating to the maintenance of a property?
- I've got mold at my property. What should I do?
- Why will you not repair my broken washer or dryer?