Most of the time, our leasing team will reach out to you 30 to 90 days before your lease end date to discuss the possibility of renewal. The rental market can fluctuate greatly over your lease term and your rental rate may change. If a lease renewal is not being offered by the owner, we will send you our move-out packet and an intent to vacate form to be signed.
Articles in this section
- I paid rent 1 minute late. Can you waive the late fee?
- I received an email that you will be conducting an inspection at my property. What does this mean?
- I won't be able to pay rent on the due date. What happens next?
- I want to break my lease. What options do I have?
- What will you be doing when you complete an inspection of my property?
- I received notice that you will be conducting an inspection. How can I reschedule it?
- I noticed the fee "administrative rental income" on my ledger. What is that?
- I don't want to renew my lease. Why won't you accommodate a month to month tenancy?
- What is the charge "lease origination fee" on my tenant ledger?
- I have guests staying at my property. Is that okay?