By Utah law, we have 30 days to send your security deposit disposition and refund once you vacate the property and give the keys back to us. After we have completed the move-out inspection, the security deposit refund will be sent via ACH to the checking or savings account you provided in the move-out packet. If we do not receive your banking information, we will send a check to the forwarding address provided by you; however, expect delays in receiving this as it typically takes us more time to process. Please note that we do not split the security deposit and cannot send it to multiple people.
Articles in this section
- How will I maximize my security deposit refund upon move-out?
- When will I receive my security deposit refund?
- Do you document the condition of the property after I move-out?
- How will you provide my security deposit refund to me?
- How do I return keys to you?
- I had the property and carpets cleaned at move-out. Why was I billed for these services in my deposit disposition?
- I was charged for "coordination" of services in my deposit disposition. What is this?