After the lease agreement has been signed, you will receive an email from a member of our team with the amount owed to receive keys to the property. At this time, you will be able to schedule an appointment to come to our office and complete the move-in (Please note that we conduct several move-ins each day and it is best to schedule this appointment ASAP). We will need to receive the move-in balance in the form of certified funds (i.e. cashiers check or money order) before we can provide keys. We will also need to receive confirmation that all utilities have been switched to your name.
Articles in this section
- What's the required property condition at move-in?
- What is the process for getting keys on my move-in date?
- Will the condition of the property be documented before I move-in?
- How do I switch utilities into my name?
- How do I pay rent online?
- How do I set up my Tenant Portal?
- How to submit a maintenance request?
- What are the different ways I can pay rent?
- What are my responsibilities after move-in?