We conduct a move-in inspection of each property with a corresponding video before a tenant takes possession. We will provide this video to you by the move-in date for your records and to review for anything that we may have missed. If you notice anything that was not included in the video within 48 hours after move-in, please let us know and we will include it so you will not be liable at move-out.
Articles in this section
- What's the required property condition at move-in?
- What is the process for getting keys on my move-in date?
- Will the condition of the property be documented before I move-in?
- How do I switch utilities into my name?
- How do I pay rent online?
- How do I set up my Tenant Portal?
- How to submit a maintenance request?
- What are the different ways I can pay rent?
- What are my responsibilities after move-in?