Once we receive possession of a property back from the tenant, we conduct our move-out inspection with a corresponding video to document the condition. We then spend a considerable amount of time comparing the move-in and move-out inspections to each other to determine any issues that would not be considered normal wear and tear. We will then work to return the property to rent-ready condition and correct any problems that we find and deduct the cost from the tenant's security deposit.
Articles in this section
- How will I maximize my security deposit refund upon move-out?
- When will I receive my security deposit refund?
- Do you document the condition of the property after I move-out?
- How will you provide my security deposit refund to me?
- How do I return keys to you?
- I had the property and carpets cleaned at move-out. Why was I billed for these services in my deposit disposition?
- I was charged for "coordination" of services in my deposit disposition. What is this?