If we will be taking over management and you already have a tenant renting out your home, we will kindly ask you to do the following steps:
1. Complete property questionnaire – This will bring us up to speed on the specifics of your property. Please be as detailed with your answers as possible.
2. Notify your tenant - Please contact your tenant and let them know we will be taking over the management and all future communication is to be directed to Wolfnest.
3. Provide us with tenant contact information - We will also reach out to your tenant to introduce ourselves after you have signed up. If you can please provide us with phone numbers and email addresses for all tenants, it is extremely helpful.
4. Provide us with an updated tenant ledger - We require an updated copy of the ledger showing the current status and any amounts owed.
5. Provide a copy of the lease agreement - We require a fully executed copy of any current lease agreement as well as any addenda.
6. Provide a check for the security deposit - A check for the total amount of any security deposits held as indicated in your lease agreement.
7. Provide one set of keys to the property – We will retain a copy for any maintenance issues.
8. Provide a list of tenant items – Please let us know how many keys, mailbox keys, garage door remotes, parking passes, etc. were given to the tenant at move in.
9. Provide us with a move-in inspection - Any additional documentation you may have such as a move-in inspection is very helpful. This will be extremely important when we conduct our move-out inspection.
10. Provide us with copies of HOA rules and regulations (CC&R's) or any required forms (if applicable) - We must have this in order generate future lease agreements or hold tenants accountable for HOA violations.