As part of onboarding you as a new client, we kindly ask that you could help facilitate the process by completing the following steps. As soon as everything has been completed, we will be able to launch the marketing of your property.
1. Complete property questionnaire – This will bring us up to speed on the specifics of your property. Please be as detailed with your answers as possible.
2. Schedule rent ready assessment – This inspection ensures that your property is ready to rent and allows us an opportunity to recommend any necessary repairs.
3. Provide three sets of keys to the property – We will retain one copy and the remaining two will be given to your tenants. If you don't have three sets, no problem, we can always make additional copies for you.
4. Provide garage door remote(s) – Please ensure that the remotes are working, have batteries and that we have one remote for each garage parking space. Also, please provide us with a keypad code if applicable.
5. Complete Rocky Mountain Power landlord policy - We will provide the form, but it must be filled out, signed and faxed back to them at 1-888-800-2851 (Despite the fact that it’s 2018, unfortunately, you read that right. It MUST be faxed). Please note, if you send it back to us we are happy to fax it in for you. Finally, you can call them directly at 1-888-221-7070 if you have questions.
6. Complete Dominion Energy landlord policy - (formerly Questar Gas) Unfortunately, they do not allow us to help with this process. As the account owner, you must call them at 1-800-323-5517 and request a landlord policy. They will then email you the form, which you can fill out, sign and email back to them. Cumbersome? Yes, but at least they don’t make you to fax it!
7. Provide property and carpet cleaning receipts - Receipts for professional cleaning and carpet cleaning are only required if you choose not to have us handle the rent ready cleaning for you.
8. Updated copies of HOA rules and regulations (CC&R's) or any required forms (if applicable) - We must have this in order generate a lease agreement. 9. Any other items such as security keys to the complex, pool keys, clubhouse keys, or mailbox keys