If you receive a statement before your first move in and you do not have any outstanding bills, you might notice that our system will ask you to "Please Remit Balance Due" for the maintenance reserve deposit. Please disregard this email, as we can simply deduct the deposit from your initial rental payment.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up my Owner Portal?
- I received a property questionnaire after I signed up. Is this really that important?
- I just signed up and my property is vacant. What do you need from me to get it online?
- I already have a tenant occupying my property. What do you need from me when taking over management?
- I would like to pick my tenants from the applications you receive. Is this okay?
- Why do I need my utilities in a landlord policy and how do I this?
- My owner statement says I need to "Please Remit Balance Due" but there are no outstanding bills. Do I need to submit a payment?
- Why is my first rent payment so low?